Monday, August 17, 2009

Midnight Ride

Midnight Ride, a freebie from the Kreinik website, was my holiday stitching project, well one of them. It was stitched mainly in the car over five countries. The UK, France, Belgium, Holland and Germany. This was a really enjoyable stitch. The only downside was that the border took more that one spool of the orange braid so I had to order more supplies when I got home to do about six inches of cross stitch.

Midnight Ride

As a result of this project my ort jar now glows in the dark!

If anyone out there fancies doing a bat biscornu then check out this post from Stitch Creations but be quick as she says the chart won't be up for long! Just click on 'this post' in previous sentence to get there.

9 comments:

Chris 'Frog Queen' Davis said...

Wow, that is magnificent! Thanks for sharing your lovely creation.

Cheers!

Suzie said...

Oooooh, I really, REALLY love this! I saw the freebie on the Kreinik site, and thought that it was cute, but now seeing your finish, it has more personality! VERY well done!

Thank you for sharing her with us, Jen! I hope that you had a lovely holiday!

Anonymous said...

She is adorable!

Lisa said...

Oh I love this, I hope the pattern is still up at the Kreinik site. You do such nice work. Lisa

April said...

It is a very pretty piece. I think I am going to make a trip to Krenkik's website to print it off.

Great Stitching.
April

Sue said...

She is a stunner!

Shelleen said...

Love it!!

Ranae said...

I love her!
super nice finish

Tammy said...

Oh man, she's great!!!