Sunday, August 9, 2009

Lizzie*Kates Boo Flip Its...






Lizzie*Kate's Boo Flip It's done on 28 count Desert Sandstorm by Sassy Fabbys

are finally done! I finished this earlier in the week. Sorry the top pic is so blurry but I didn't use a flash on it (oops!) and the pictures do not do the fabric justice. This was a fun piece to do! I added the dangles to the spiders and the 'RIP' to the tombstone to give it a little more flair. My DH LOVED the spider one and I have such a hard time stitching spiders! Eeek. Enjoy!
Lori

4 comments:

Suzie said...

Oh! I Looooove it Lori! Your little embellishments add a lot of fun to the piece, and your stitching is lovely, as always!

VERY well done! Congratulations on a great finish!!

Stacy said...

It looks GREAT! I know the color Sandstorm. It's a little grayer than the pictures and i agree it's perfect for the piece. Great finish!

Sue said...

It is fabulous, Lori.

Tammy said...

This is great!