Thursday, August 6, 2009

Halloween Fairy Finish!

I put the last stitches and beads in my Halloween Fairy last night. I love how she worked up. and fast too! I ended up using all of the fibers as charted although I had to get through some dyelot issues with the green for the wings (my kit included 2 skeins from 2 different dye lots... grrrr...) I subbed the fabric through with a Silkweaver piece.


5 comments:

Suzie said...

She's beautiful! VERY well done!! Congratulations on a spectacular finish, Stacy!

Bizee Fingers said...

Oh wow, she is great!! The fabric is gorgeous, congrats on a fa finish!!

tkdquintmom said...

I love it! Very pretty. I have to do this one again but for myself next time :)

Ranae said...

She is Spooktacular

Priscilla said...

Wow your finished stitching looks great...