Monday, June 15, 2009

Soooo Close & New Pattern!


We had to be away from home for over a week, and I didn't have much time to stitch, and of course, once we returned, there was a lot to catch up on, which I still haven't done. BUT, I did take a little time each morning to stitch a little bit. And now I am SO close to finishing! I wanted to wait until I was done, to post the photo, but when I'm home, I like to stick to my self made promise to post my progress no matter how much or little.

So, here is my The Giving Sisters. Mr Owl still needs his eyes, and Ms. Witch needs the skirt portion of her dress, and her dainty shoes. This has been a lot of fun to stitch!
I've already picked out my next Halloween project, and have posted it on my personal blog.
I hope that everyone has a wonderful stitchy, perhaps on a witchy, week!

3 comments:

Lynn said...

Great progress Suzie.

Sharon said...

wonderful progress!

Priscilla said...

I do like the design to this piece, and your stitching looks lovely. Can't wait to see your new pattern!

Priscilla x