Thursday, October 15, 2009

Bountiful Kitties ...



I am currently working on this cross stitch kit from Mill Hill Buttons and Beads collection. Its not really a Halloween design, but I hope to finish it before Halloween... I havnt started adding the beads yet, I am a bit further on from the photo shown and will show more soon.


I love the Fall design, Pumpkin, Crows, and Kitties... Great to stitch at this time of year, I am stitching it on 16 count Aida instead of the perforated paper that came with the kit...

Wishing you all a happy Autumn and Stitching...

Priscilla x

3 comments:

Unknown said...

What a lovely design! Suzie. xxx

Chris 'Frog Queen' Davis said...

Lovely! Hallloween and kitties!! :)

Cheers!

Suzie said...

Every time I see this pattern I am SO tempted to get it. I love the colors, the subjects. Now I'm more anxious to see how yours progresses! I know when I do, I'll succumb to buying one of my own. lol