Saturday, March 5, 2011

Witches Wheel progress

Hi everyone!

I wanted to show my progress on one of my 2011 starts. This one has been a lot of fun so far. Having no color changes definitely makes it an easy stitch. I have a lot of beading coming up at the end, though - so it'll balance out in the end.

Witches Wheel as of 2/25/11

This is Witches Wheel by Glendon Place. I'm stitching it on the same fabric as the model - 32ct Solar by Picture This Plus. I'm aiming to have it done by Halloween this year, and may just get there with how fast the stitches are developing. This photo's only at about 10 hours in!

Thanks for looking,
Measi

3 comments:

Playing with Shells said...

I'm looking forward to seeing this finished! The tie dyed Aida cloth is awesome.

Shelleen said...

Great progress and love the fabric every time I see your progress.

Mel said...

Looking great! Makes me want to pick mine up... maybe I'll bump it up on the list of projects. ;)