Sunday, January 25, 2009

SB Happy Haunting

I'm new here, and am so glad that I found this group! I love decorating for Halloween, and have lots of spooky charts that I want to stitch. I'm looking forward to seeing what everyone is stitching, and hoping that this keeps me motivated to make progress on my projects.

Right now, I am working Happy Haunting by Shepherd's Bush. My goal is to have this finished and framed in time for Halloween this year. I absolutely love the Jill Rensel mats that go with this one :)

3 comments:

Michele said...

HH is looking great Cindy! Love all the different Halloween stitching going on :)

Sue said...

Cindy, that is beautiful! The colours are gorgeous.

Suzie said...

This is quite different, than the usual, and I really like it! The colors are beautiful, and the patterns intricate! You are doing a lovely job!